You want to become a skilled engine tuner but you don’t know where to start?
A good engine tuning skills is respected in all performance communities and can be used to work for race teams, performance shops or even to start his own performance tuning business!
If you are searching for the knowledge and techniques on the most proficient method to tune any engine using any sort of Engine Management system in the market today "How to Tune" Beginners Level Course is the right decision for you.
• EFI system basics
• Engine mapping and how to adjust them
• How to tune faster, more efficiently
• The correct tuning process from A to Z
• The Do's and Don'ts of Tuning
Date: Friday, 29th, 30th November to 1st December 2019 from 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Location: Villa 16 - Street 4, from Akhnaton St. 90 street - 5th settlement Area, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ZvbT2Y7B8Gr
The topics which will be covered in the classroom for 2 days (16 hours total):
Petrol Fuel Systems
- Air Flow and Density
- The Four-Stroke Engine
- Fuel Delivery
- Air/Fuel Ratio
Functions of an ECU (signals in and out)
- Map Sensors
- Mass Airflow sensor
- O2 Sensor - what is a lambda
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Air Intake Temperature Sensor
- Crankshaft/Camshaft Position Sensors
- Knock Sensor
- Fault Diagnosis
- EFI Control Systems
Process of Tuning
- Vehicle Preparation
- Calibrations and Setup
- Tuning Methods
- Data Logging
- Map selection - area identification RPM/Load
- Mapping for Power & Economy
- Tuning Using Dynamometer
Practical Training (hands on training) for 1 day (3-4 hours) to be spent on learning real world tuning processes with full support on student’s vehicles or on a vehicle provided by TPS garage.
You will learn
- The basics of Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) systems, including all the theories and mechanics in an easy way to understand.
- The functions of an ECU (signals in/out) in relation to remapping.
- What the tables mean for any engine management software and how to adjust them in the right order of tuning, showing when to adjust Fuel, Spark, etc.
- Calibration of sensors, data logging and dyno tuning in classroom and in real life tuning.
- And much more!
***20% OFF for Early Bird Booking ends on November 22nd, 2019***