Get Dragy now to measure your 0-60mph, 60-130mph, 100-200kmh, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile performance, and more!
Dragy uses high functioning GPS satellites to precisely measure your vehicle’s performance within one hundredth of a second, producing identical results to the much more expensive VBOX system, in a less expensive and easier way. The Dragy software automatically charts slope on all time slips which you can then post online and share with friends, or even upload to the Dragy leader board. The Dragy box is extremely compact at (25.4mm x 76.2mm) and can be set on the dash when testing, store it anywhere else when not in use.
Runs are saved in both metric and SAE formats, allowing comparisons of 100-200kmh and all metric equivalents. You can also define your own performance windows for measuring both trap speeds and/or elapsed times, time to brake performance such as 100-0, and much more.
- Measure acceleration (0-100kmh, 100-200kmh, 1/4 mile and more)
- Measuring braking time (100-0kmh, 200-0kmh and much more)
- G-force measurement
- High score list sorted by each car manufacturer.
- Video Drag and Drop
- Profile (garage, profile picture and much more)
It requires the Dragy app which is available free of charge for both iOS and Android.
- Dragy Performance Box Lap and Accelerometer
- USB charging cable
- 2x metal plates and 3M adhesive strip
- iOS (8.0) or Android (4.4) device required
- Metric unit system (km / h) supported
- Connection type: Bluetooth 4.0
- Supports GPS and GLONASS
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 30 x 90 x 15mm