Eibach Performance Suspension
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Spring Kit gives a perfect balance of looks, performance, and ride quality. it's a terrific solution for tuning the suspension on a road car.
Performance Handling. Installing a set of Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs will lower your car's center of gravity, which will reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in the corners, and excessive nose-dive under hard braking. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Enhances immediate response, increased stability and enhanced cornering ability
Lowered Car Stance. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs drop most cars about 30mm in the front and rear. This mild lowering amount allows to make big noticeable improvements to handling whilst keeping almost the same level of comfort and providing the perfect stance look.
Quality. after a lot of tests and engineering modifications, Eibach makes one of the finest sets of springs in the world. Eibach use a mixture of linear and progressive rate springs, depending on what their engineers find works best on the vehicle. Eibach lowering springs are fully TUV certified to work with the original dampers.
Why should you buy this set of springs?
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- Lower center of gravity – lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- Progressive spring design
- Best Performance handling
- Tolerances—The Tightest in the Industry.
- Every Spring, Anti-Roll Bar and Damper Kit Extensively Developed and Road Tested for Maximum Performance.
- Street Kits Designed for the Best Performance, the Best Look—and the Best Ride.
- Ultra-Lightweight, for Reduced Unsprung Mass.
- Exceptional Block Resistance and Durability.