Eibach Performance Suspension
The Eibach Sportline Lowering Spring Kit goes one step further than Eibach's Pro-Kit Lowering springs, offering a lower, stiffer spring for the ultimate in fast-road handling. These springs are normally 45-50mm lower than the stock suspension on the car. Going lower and firmer on the spring offers sportier handling and better handling in corners. The ride will be firmer, but should still be smooth provided these are paired with the right kind of damper.
Performance Handling. Installing a set of Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs will lower your car's center of gravity, which will reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in the corners, and excessive nose-dive under hard braking. Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Enhances immediate response, increased stability and enhanced cornering ability
Lowered Car Stance. Eibach Sportline Lowering springs drop most cars about 30mm in the front and rear. This mild lowering amount allows to make big noticeable improvements to handling whilst keeping almost the same level of comfort and providing the perfect stance look.
Quality. after a lot of tests and engineering modifications, Eibach makes one of the finest sets of springs in the world. Eibach use a mixture of linear and progressive rate springs, depending on what their engineers find works best on the vehicle. Eibach lowering springs are fully TUV certified to work with the original dampers.
Why should you buy this set of springs?
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- Lower center of gravity – lowers vehicle up to 45-50 mm
- Progressive spring design
- Best Performance handling
- Tolerances—The Tightest in the Industry.
- Every Spring, Anti-Roll Bar and Damper Kit Extensively Developed and Road Tested for Maximum Performance.
- Street Kits Designed for the Best Performance, the Best Look—and the Best Ride.
- Ultra-Lightweight, for Reduced Unsprung Mass.
- Exceptional Block Resistance and Durability.